Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FISH-FREE CHURCH

Hey! I'm an actress...or at least I pretend to be. I did this small film a few months ago and I'm excited to share my first debut film with you and whoever is willing to watch. My part is small, but hey, everybody has to start somewhere, right? The funniest thing was my kids all asked me if I knew I was the 'bad guy' in the film. I should have told them to get used to it. I think I like playing the diva. And I don't want to hear that this thing was type casted!

Fish-Free Church from LeGrand Fry on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Becky! You are awesome. It's so fun to see you in action. It looks like a lot of fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alexis! You are too kind. Next on the docket? Mrs. Robinson from "The Graduate". Can't wait to see what that one looks like. Don't worry, it's another BYU short scene, so it won't be too scandalous!

    Are we going to see you this summer at the reunion? 28th of July maybe???

    ReplyDelete