Friday, February 16, 2018

A NEW BOOK IS COMING!!!

Wow! I can't believe it's been two years since I've written on this blog. It feels that a lot of this blog business is going out of style as there are so many other platforms, but I still feel a slight leaning towards having a place to share some writing thoughts. I put down my "pen" or rather, "computer" for a bit to follow another passion of mine. Acting. So my writing has come in bits and spurts. Right now it is spurting quite well, which is why I am here. I wanted to share a little about my next book, title still undecided. It has taken quite a while, but that is because I have had to do some research, soul-searching, and of course, I've also spent time on the stage instead of the office. Or living room couch, or kitchen table. All places I have spent today as I've written. I need a change of scenery often!

I came to let you know that I am writing....drum roll please, a sequel to my first published novel, The Sand Bar! In this story we rejoin Marlo and Luke as they take on another challenge to help save an historic St. Anthony building, and save an unknown life. They travel back to 1927 to accomplish both these goals. I'm having such a blast writing this story that I thought I'd share a few photos of old time St. Anthony I have gathered on this journey. I better not say too much more about it, but I hope to have the story finished sometime in the next few months. Then it's on to editing for however long that takes. But hopefully it won't take more than a few months. So my goal is to have the book ready for publication by the end of the year. Sooner hopefully.  Happy February or whatever month it might be when somebody actually reads this! :-) I'll keep writing so that you can keep reading! Talk soon!


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! This sounds like another fun adventure! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete