Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tell us how you really feel!

Pregnant people can say anything.

Think about it. You've got a real live thing playing monkey bars on your rib cage, billards on your bladder and kick the can with your kidneys. If you happen to have a bad day and tell your whole family that "You all bug me and I can't stand to be around you. And I'm pregnant." All is forgiven. Think about what you can actually admit to your husband. "I hate how you brush your teeth, and when you talk your voice grates on my nerves. And I'm pregnant." See? All is forgiven. A woman comes into a room late, her face flustered, sweat trickling along her temples, she doesn't even have to speak. We've already forgiven her.

No I'm not pregnant, but the idea of being able to tell how I really feel sometimes is rather tempting. Anyway, that's my thought for the day. So if you are pregnant. Flaunt it. Tell us how you really feel because we have already forgiven you.

No comments:

Post a Comment