Friday, March 30, 2012

Crazy, Cougar-ess weekend!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-sand-bar-rebecca-bryan/1109719391?ean=2940014242110
(copy and paste link)
Update for those with Nooks like myself. The Sand Bar is now available on the nook. Outskirts still doesn't have the print version available. I am grinning and bearing it because what else can I do?

Another side note: My novel titled "Escaping Bubble Land" was just sent to a publisher as a "full" That means they are interested in buying the book. That was kind of a fun thing. And on days when you are waiting, waiting, waiting for a book to go live you have to look for the positives.

Tonight I get to play Mrs. Robinson down at BYU. Don't worry, it fades to black before they ever reach the "portrait". I think it is going to be so fun to play a cougar, if you know what I mean. Here's what I'll be playing for those of you not familiar with the movie. I am not going to watch this because I don't want to try and be just like her, but I will watch it tomorrow.


Fun, fun, fun!

Have a great weekend. It's General Conference tomorrow. That will be great after I've just played a horrible seductress. Hope I can handle it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you've been practicing. Smoking & drinking, I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a funny note: when we filmed, they had wine glasses set out for us. I made the comment, "Wouldn't they drink Bourbon from tumblers?" The BYU students just stared at me like they had no idea what I was talking about. It's not like I'm the expert either, so we drank "bourbon" from wine glasses.

      Delete